ARTICLES PUBLISHED IN INTERNATIONAL MAGAZINES:
Voluntary Enhancement of Neural Signatures of Affiliative Emotion Using fMRI Neurofeedback
Blame-rebalance fMRI neurofeedback in major depressive disorder: A randomized proof-of-concept trial
- Graduated with Academic Dignity, Magna cum laude, UFRJ.
- Honorable Mention, II Meeting of Science and Cognition.
- Best Work of the Health Sciences Center, XXXIV Giulio Massarani Journey of Scientific, Technological, Artistic and Cultural Initiation - UFRJ
- Honorable mention. Juarez Aranha Ricardo Award, SBNeC
- Best Work of its Session, XXXIII Giulio Massarani Journey of Scientific, Artistic and Cultural Initiation at UFRJ.
- Honorable Mention., II Week of the Graduation in Biophysics at UFRJ.
Sun, Apr 28|
City of Arts
The Musical Brain Rio2C 2019
Julie Wein (PhD) is a guest Keynote speaker at Brain Space at one of the largest audiovisual innovation events in Latin America to talk about the effects of music on the brain, the subject of her PhD thesis