ARTICLES PUBLISHED IN INTERNATIONAL MAGAZINES:
Voluntary Enhancement of Neural Signatures of Affiliative Emotion Using fMRI Neurofeedback
Blame-rebalance fMRI neurofeedback in major depressive disorder: A randomized proof-of-concept trial
- Graduated with Academic Dignity, Magna cum laude, UFRJ.
- Honorable Mention, II Meeting of Science and Cognition.
- Best Work of the Health Sciences Center, XXXIV Giulio Massarani Journey of Scientific, Technological, Artistic and Cultural Initiation - UFRJ
- Honorable mention. Juarez Aranha Ricardo Award, SBNeC
- Best Work of its Session, XXXIII Giulio Massarani Journey of Scientific, Artistic and Cultural Initiation at UFRJ.
- Honorable Mention., II Week of the Graduation in Biophysics at UFRJ.
Beneficial effects of music on the brain?
In this video, researcher Dana Strait explains her research with children who practice music and the consequences of this on the brain processing of speech in these children.
Teaching music in schools is as important as any other subject.